Premier Realty Solutions
SELLING RIM Country Real Estate!
Guy Pfister, (Payson Guy) moved to Payson AZ in 1973 at the age of 14. His Parents owned and operated the SWISS VILLAGE INN Restaurant and Lounge. One of Payson's Largest employers in the Payson Area at the time.
Marring his high school Sweet Heart in 1979 having 2 children.
Here are some of his achievements:
- Certified Chef & Restaurant Manager Swiss Village Inn & La Casa Pequena
- Owner/Operator of Service Plus Inc Commercial Refrigeration Company (State wide coverage)
- Realtor specializing in Residential / Commercial / Short Sale & Bank Owned Properties
- Dairy Commodities Broker
Ready to help you through your transaction with a vast array of experience to help you negotiate what often times is your biggest investment!
Other notable accomplishments are:
- Dale Carnegie Scottsdale Student accomplishing "Highest Achievement Award"
- Rim Country Hospice Foundation serving as President to help bring Payson's first Hospice House to Payson.
- Elected to the Northern Gila County Sanitary District Board
- Teaching Chess, Football, Learning Skills, to Kids in our community
I believe in teaching and exposing you to all the Real Estate potential in RIM COUNTRY area!